Acceptance Of Proposal
The quoted prices, specifications, and conditions are satisfactory and are hereby accepted and A Cut Above is authorized to do the work as specified. Seller reserves the right to make any corrections to prices quoted due to clerical errors or errors of omission. While we typically provide advance notice of any price changes, prices may be changed at any time without further notice.
If an account becomes delinquent the client agrees to pay all attorney and collection fees related to the collection of the amount owed with interest. If the client is dissatisfied with the work performed, it must notify A Cut Above of deficiencies, in writing within 3 days of service completion date. Failure to do so will appear as a waiver of any claims, complaints, and demands relating to the work performed. All payment options require a cc saved within our secure client portal for easy billing (excluding prepayments).
Annual Program Auto Renewal Agreement
This agreement will auto-renew every 12 months but can be canceled at any time by either party. A Cut Above has a standard annual 5% price increase that is automatically generated at the beginning of the new auto-billing cycle. For any escalation over 5%, a 30 day advance notice will be sent to the customer.
If upon cancellation ACA owes a refund it will be issued via paper check/cc per the repayment terms below
- Monthly Payment Customers (8 or 12): Upon cancellation you’ll only be charged for completed services up to that date. Early cancellation does however void any discounts previously provided and services will be calculated in full when determining your final bill. Total services and payments up to that date will be calculated to determine if either a refund or final balance is due. All refunds will be provided via paper check and per the repayment terms below. Most contract customers owe money upon early cancellation because the Interest Free Plan spreads out the payment over 8 or 12 months. The services-rendered-total is generally more than the paid-to-date total when calculated at cancellation. Final payment is due upon cancellation if the customer owes for previously completed work.
- Prepay Customers: If you’ve prepaid for the year and decide to cancel early, you’ll receive a company credit for future services. Early cancellation does however void any discounts previously provided and services will be calculated in full when determining your credit amount. No refunds for prepays. *Credit for future services is good for 12 months from original signup date
- Other/One Time Services: We incur heavy costs if/when a non-annual program job is unexpectedly cancelled. We're reserving your spot on the schedule and, in some cases, securing materials for the upcoming work. If you cancel the job we'll refund 50% of the prepaid amount for the job and per the repayment terms below.
Early Cancellation Repayment Terms (12 Interest Free Monthly Payment Customers)
When A Cut Above owes the customer:
- Under $2,500: amount due NET 90 days
- Over $2,500: amount due NET 120 days
When the customer owes A Cut Above:
- Under $2,500: amount due immediately upon cancellation
- Over $2,500: amount due NET 30 days
Plant Warranty Info
We do not offer a warranty on any sod, plants, or trees installed. However, if your newly installed plants are struggling please contact us as soon as possible so that we can help diagnose and resolve any issues (under or over watering is usually the culprit). Upon completion of your service we'll provide you with information about properly watering the plant material installed.
Noise Ordinance Information
We start our day at the A Cut Above offices in Sterling, VA around 6:30am and it's usually after 7:30am by the time we get to our first mowing locations. Most local laws require us to wait until after 7am due to noise ordinances.
The law prohibits noises during specific hours, including: Operating power lawn equipment, including lawn mowers: (a) between 9 p.m. and 7 a.m. when operating the equipment within 100 yards of a dwelling.
Noise from lawnmowers and other lawn care equipment is prohibited from 10 p.m. to 7 a.m.
- Service Disclaimer
- Pricing Disclaimer